Tuesday, July 15, 2008

EXPANSION FEVER!!!

Since Fantasia unfortunately can't go on forever and since I obviously watch more than just what is offered at the city's film festivals, I have decided to include reviews of ALL films I watch, starting right now! I will not retroactively review any films that I have already seen which means my adoring readership (which I'm still pretty sure is only me at this point...) will have to wait for my opinion on "Citizen Kane," "The Seventh Seal," and "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park" until I watch them again, which in the case of "KMTPOTP" will no doubt be very, very soon.
As a disclaimer to anyone who may wants to see me savage some films, I should point out that I mostly choose to watch films I feel I will enjoy and almost never choose to subject myself to a film I will almost certainly not like (which is the reason I stopped watching Lars Von Trier films altogether) so chances are that most of the films I will review will be rated fairly highly.

No comments: